We’ve reached the final episode of the mini ‘back to basics’ series on Youpreneur FM. In previous episodes, I've covered everything from figuring out whether you need to be building your business with a personal domain name or a brand-based domain name and how to create content that your audience will love.
In this episode, I uncover the secrets of creating a magnetic opt-in email offer that your customers can’t say no to.
The purpose of opt-in emails is to invite website visitors to agree to sign up for your email list. If you ask me, success in the online business world is directly tied and attributed to the quality of your email marketing list.
Despite what you might think, it’s not about growing the biggest email list you can. Instead, you need to focus on growing your list consistently with quality leads and to do that, you need to know how to craft the perfect opt-in.
So, if you’re interested in learning some of the best practices to create an effective email opt-in offer, tune in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Success in online business is directly tied to the quality of your email marketing list
- You’ve got to launch an email marketing campaign to truly capitalize on your audience
- There's no point in putting time and energy into a Facebook group unless you can convert members onto your email list
- A good opt-in will give your audience a quick win to solve a quick problem
- You don’t have to keep reinventing the wheel. You can repurpose a high-quality piece of content and use it to create your opt-in offer
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- YOU335 – How to Build a Really Simple Email Marketing Funnel
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
For more information and to explore other episodes click here.