SUBSCRIBE WITH YOUR FAVOURITE PODCAST APP
Whenever we mention ‘email marketing funnels’ on the podcast, we’re swamped with questions and queries about them. What is an email marketing funnel? And, what should or shouldn’t go into one?
An effective email marketing funnel turns prospects into paying customers using a series of emails crafted to sell a service or product. But, it’s not about sending one sales pitch after the other. Your emails must provide value through educational content that also helps nurture a budding relationship between you and your subscriber.
On this solo episode of Youpreneur FM, I dive into how an email marketing funnel works and share the perfect recipe to cook up your first simple, but effective, email marketing funnel.
So, if you want to learn how your emails can turn subscribers into paying customers, this episode is for you!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- You need a marketing automation process that nurtures your audience, eventually turning them into paying customers
- Almost half of leads will never be ready to buy from you
- A welcome email should tell your audience what they can expect from you
- Your lead magnet should be relevant to the intent your audience will have to ultimately end up buying your product
- Remember to use emails to connect with subscribers after they’ve become paying customers
- Engage with non-buyers and ask them why they didn’t buy from you
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.