We are back with another solo show on Youpreneur.FM! I'm so glad you're here for today's valuable topic: originality and why it's so vital to online business.
Originality is something many of us have lost touch with, especially in the online world. We've forgotten how to set ourselves apart from the crowd, and many have simply ripped off other people's ideas and content as their own.
On today's episode I map out the five reasons why I believe originality is king in today's online marketplace, why each reason is important and how you can implement them in your business for greater success.Strive to become someone's favorite! #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why are so many online entrepreneurs struggling with originality?
- Being better is no longer enough, I explain why.
- A surefire way to be seen as an influencer in your niche.
- Why it's simply weak to be unoriginal.
- The role community plays in helping you be a better entrepreneur.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Episode 119 – Five reasons why every entrepreneur should go back to basics.
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.