Did you know that eight out of 10 entrepreneurs do everything they can to stay in their comfort zones? That means that only 20% of entrepreneurs willingly step out of their comfort zones. Those that stay in enjoy the familiarity of their comfort zone. They have no intentions of trying anything really different or going out into the unknown with their personal brand business.
On the other hand, the 20% that routinely leave their comfort zones on purpose have the necessary discipline to go against what their brain is telling them. They know the value and power of what’s waiting for them outside of the boundaries they’ve built for themselves. So, let me ask you this…are you part of the 80% of entrepreneurs that do everything in their power to never set food outside their comfort zone? Or, are you part of the elite 20% of entrepreneurs who aren’t afraid to try something new to help move their personal brand business forward?
Join me on this episode of Youpreneur FM, where I reveal how you can build your personal brand business faster than ever by setting and smashing your goals. If you’re ready to turn all of those daydreams and ambitions for your personal brand business into a reality, this is the episode for you!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Only 20% of entrepreneurs routinely get themselves out of their comfort zones
- To get yourself out of your comfort zone, discover what you do best and enjoy
- Set non-negotiable deadlines for yourself and your personal brand business and stick to them
- If you want to achieve more, set goals that are sensible and ‘gettable'
- Start saying ‘no’ more often – you can’t be everything to everyone
- When you say yes to something, you’re saying no to your thing
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!