In this episode, I talk about the easy way to beat competitors every time and the importance of always being 100% original. Tune in to find out my top strategies for staying authentic and why your audience will love you even more for it.
- [05:22] – When you’re building the Business of You, there is no real competition
- [07:19] – The tendency to latch on to what everyone else is doing
- [09:04] – There is no right way of doing things
- [10:05] – Do something that is unmistakably you
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why you should never copy anyone else
- How to build a frictionless business
- As an entrepreneur, there isn’t a rulebook to follow
- Show the real you and see how your audience reacts
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator Coaching Group for 2021!
- Episode 403: The Importance of Playing the Long Game in Business
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.