Would you like to know a simple yet effective strategy for your next launch? This episode is all about that very topic. There are plenty of strategies for a pre-launch of your product or service but there is one I recently used that I haven't seen other people using, and it was highly effective for me.
Today I'm sharing what that pre-launch strategy is and the reasons you should use it for your next online product or service. Specifically, I'll give you the top 5 benefits it offers, and the specific way I implemented it.
We'll dive into that and much more on this episode of Youpreneur FM! Listen in and then come back on Friday when the queen of social media herself joins us, Amy Porterfield.Everything you launch online will do better with early adopters! #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How does a pre-launch generate buzz?
- How and why you should use a pre-launch to validate your idea.
- Why are early adopters so important in the beginning of a launch?
- Why it's okay to work out the kinks with your pre-launch group.
- How to use Periscope effectively in a launch, and generate revenue.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Episode 133 – 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Launching Your Own Membership Site
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
- YOUPRENEUR – Our New Mastermind Community is LIVE!!!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!