Building a 7-figure personal brand business from the ground up is no easy feat. But, it is possible. It takes a lot of hard work, dedication and an invincible passion for your business that drives you to keep going no matter how tough it gets.
When the end goal seems almost impossible to reach, it helps to hear from someone who’s “been there and done it.” That someone is the inspirational JJ Virgin, who is a nutrition and fitness expert who helps people lose weight and get healthy. Oh, and she’s the CEO of an 8-figure personal brand powerhouse.
Tune into this episode of the podcast to hear from JJ Virgin and uncover how she built her incredible personal brand business and how you can do the same.
It’s a fantastic episode and one that will help you on your journey to building the personal brand business based around you, your ethos and the people you wish to serve. So, grab a pen and notebook, and let’s jump right in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Collaboration is one of the key success principles, but you’ve got to be a member of the right group
- The biggest difference between those who kill it is how they show up when things get hard
- Whether you’re an entrepreneur or an employee, you need to build your personal brand
- To work on your unique ability, only do the things that you love to do and do them consistently
- Time is your most valuable commodity as an entrepreneur, so use your time wisely
- Only say “yes” to something if it’ll help get you to where you want to be
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- JJ Virgin’s website
- Listen to the JJVIRGIN Podcast
- Read JJ Virgin’s Books
- Connect with JJ via Facebook
- JJ’s Twitter Account
- Follow JJ on Instagram
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.