What is the holy grail of online business? It is membership sites; today we’re talking about the 5 reasons I built my own and why I recommend you do the same.
Over the last few years I’ve been doing one on one mastermind events in cities where I’ve been speaking, and there were two things I noticed during all of these events. The first is that everyone walks away with at least one nugget from another attendee, and the second is getting people together created a space for support and accountability.
Seeing the opportunity to do this on a bigger scale I recently launched the Youpreneur membership site and community. I learned many lessons during the launch and I share them on this episode of Youpreneur FM!Nobody has a monopoly on good ideas! #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why you should validate your purpose with a membership site.
- How do membership sites impact change?
- What cures entrepreneurial loneliness?
- The power of daily communication and interaction with membership sites.
- Why creating and launching a membership site was more work than I expected.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Episode 131 – How to Avoid Entrepreneurial Burnout, Without Losing Business, or Your Health!
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!