Starting a new channel, whether it's on YouTube, a new podcast, or any other platform, can be an exciting venture, but a daunting one, for sure; especially when you’re entering a new space you’re not completely familiar with.
In this episode, Chris shares his new exciting project, the one thing that holds people back from starting a new channel, and the mental switch we need to make to overcome it.
- [00:30] – What we’ve been up to over the past few months!
- [02:39] – Chris’ new exciting project
- [06:42] – The audience is already there
- [08:36] – Being radically different and standing out for the right and sometimes wrong reasons
- [10:46] – It’s all about doing it for other people
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The one thing that holds people back when wanting to start a new channel
- Why we should always be thinking about how we can be different
- Your audience are waiting for you to serve them
- You can’t please everyone and that’s okay!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Follow Along with Chris’ new project, Countryside Journey
- Connect with Chris on Instagram
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator Waitlist
- Apply for Chris’ Inner Circle, the Round Table Mastermind
- Take the Next Step Business Assessment
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.