This is a proud moment for me as I welcome a key member of my inner circle, Kelly Baader, onto the podcast. Kelly is a member of my Mastermind group, The Round Table, which is made up of ten entrepreneurs that I work with to help shape and develop their personal brand business.
Kelly was one of the speakers that graced the stage at last year’s Youpreneur Summit at the Queen Elizabeth Convention Centre in London. Her talk was on the power of her ‘One Framework’ strategy, but it was so much more than that. Many people in the audience were moved to tears (including myself) after hearing all about Kelly’s inspiring journey that led to where she is today.
It was such a powerful message that I knew I had to invite her onto the show to dive into the topic of one framework even further and to share with all of you. So, grab your headphones and get comfortable, you’re in for a treat!The only way that you can stand out is by knowing your ideal client better than they know themselves. #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- The outline of ‘one framework’ is thinking about your number one outcome that you can deliver to your number one client, with your one solution and with the best current version of YOU
- The only way that you can stand out is by knowing your ideal client better than they know themselves
- A transaction can only happen if the customer believes that you can solve their problem
- No matter what you sell, the transformative outcome everyone wants when they buy from you is to become a better version of themselves
- Focus on what you can offer right now and what audience you can serve the best
- The moment we compare ourselves to others, we lose our peace and delude our results
- Much, much more!
Don’t miss your chance to take part in a game-changing weekend for your business and grab your Super Early Bird ticket for the Youpreneur Summit 2019 today!
Watch Kelly Speak at the Youpreneur Summit 2018
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Kelly’s website
- Grab Kelly’s FREE business tips guide(s)
- Listen to Kelly’s Christian CEO Podcast
- Sign-Up for Acceleration Mastermind with Kelly Baader
- Follow Kelly on Twitter
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Academy and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.