Delegation should be on the very top of your list as an entrepreneur if you want to increase your productivity and grow your businesses.
In this podcast episode, I speak with Emma Mills from Mi PA, one of the most successful virtual PA companies in the UK. Emma is an award-winning business owner who has had an incredible journey growing her own ‘youpreneurial’ world.
But before she opened her own delegation floodgates, Emma ran her business entirely solo. It’s safe to say that she had her fair share of struggles regarding productivity, but that all changed when she discovered the power of delegation.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Virtual PA companies leverage business owner’s time, so you can focus less on completing repetitive tasks and spend more time growing your business
- Before you do anything, ask yourself if it’s worth your time and if it’s not, delegate it
- There’s no manual to running a successful business, so don’t be afraid to take risks!
- Engaging with your audience and revealing snippets of your life with them helps inject that “human touch” to your business and allows your customers to identify with you
- Be consistent with your email marketing and consider doing more story-based emails to maintain your business’ authenticity
- Delegating and outsourcing gives you more flexibility
- You can’t scale your business without developing relationships with your customers
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Emma’s website Mi PA
- My content repurposing provider Content 10x
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!