As youpreneurs, we can become so immersed in our businesses that we lose focus on other important aspects of our lives. Our health, personal relationships and time to rejuvenate are usually the first things to take a back seat.
But, with so many things demanding our attention, how can you continue to build your business without sacrificing your health or personal relationships?
Discover the answer on this incredible episode of Youpreneur FM, where I’m joined by New York Times best-selling author, Michael Hyatt. After experiencing a 330% growth in just three years, Michael’s business made it onto the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing companies. Thankfully, Michael is a generous soul and has kindly shared how you can do the same and potentially reach the same level of growth and success in your business.
Tune in to hear all about Michael’s new book, “Free to Focus” and discover how he managed to grow his business by a further 60% over the last 12 months while taking almost half of the year off! (yes, it’s possible!)
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- If you want to do better, you’ve got to surround yourself with people who are doing better than you
- Your first accountability as a CEO should be to take care of your team. If your team takes care of your customers, your customers will take care of you
- The number one reason why people don’t achieve their goals is that they lose visibility
- By focusing on the right things, you can achieve more by doing less
- Anything outside of your “desire zone” is a candidate to either eliminate, automate or delegate
- You’re best thinking happens when you’re relaxed, so don’t be afraid to take time off work
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Michael’s NEW book, “Free to Focus”
- Full Focus Store
- Full Focus Planner
- Michael’s website
- Lead to Win Podcast
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!