If I could give you one piece of advice, I’d tell you that you should never underestimate the power of being original. There’re millions of copycats in the world, but there’s only one of you in existence. So, don’t worry about what other people are doing. Let them copy your font or mimic your latest blog post all they want, because who wants a watered-down version of the original? Nobody.
On this solo episode of Youpreneur FM, I talk about the power of being an original. We do business in an extremely crowded space. Almost every business idea under the sun has been thought about already, but that doesn’t mean you can’t bring something new, fresh and original to the table.
If you want to find out why originality in business is so important and discover how a simple self-awareness test can help you get there, tune into this episode today!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Being original can help boost your business faster than anything else
- The truth is that our personal brand is what people say about us when we’re not around
- If you’re truly original, your business persona can’t be copied because it’s all about you
- Keep doing what you do really well and delegate the things you aren’t good at
- There’s nothing more relatable to your market than you
- To create a future-proof business, you’ve got to understand the power of being an original
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!