YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join Chris LIVE for the upcoming Profitable Personal Brand Bootcamp, a 3-day virtual event where you’ll learn how to build your audience, monetize your expertise and become future-proof. Secure your spot here and make 2022 your best year yet!
In this episode, Chris explains why it’s important to play the long-game in business. Tune in to hear why you need to shift your mindset into one that enables you to thrive, why you should say no more often and so much more!
- [02:04] – Recognizing what the long game is not
- [03:08] – Shifting to a mindset that enables you to thrive
- [04:20] – Having full control of your day-to-day
- [05:36] – Identifying your why
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The long game is not your 1 year, 5 year or 10 year plan
- Figuring out what you why is
- Learning to say no more often
- Becoming laser focused on your long game
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Register for the Profitable Personal Brand Bootcamp
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.