One of the hottest topics that has been making the rounds both in the United Kingdom and everywhere else is the impact of Brexit and what it can mean for entrepreneurs and their businesses.
In this episode, I discuss my thoughts on Brexit, how it can possibly affect UK entrepreneurs (both online and offline) and what we can do to ‘beat Brexit'.
I also go into the climate of uncertainty that seems to have settled over us and why it's time to build a business worth talking about by acting in spite of this.
This is the perfect time for us to step up and be that ‘first penguin' to take the plunge by staying focused, continuing to serve our communities and moving forward despite the uncertainty. Are you ready?
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Chris shares his five reasons on why Brexit shouldn't concern online entrepreneurs.
- Why Chris doesn't believe Brexit is the problem and what he thinks is.
- Why entrepreneurs shouldn't have to keep ‘playing safe'.
- How being an online entrepreneur means that our business is global.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Beat Brexit Guide
- Youpreneur Summit
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Comunity
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!