In this episode, Chris talks about the power of being an original, why being different will always be better than being better, and why you should lean into your uniqueness now more than ever before.
- [01:20] – The problem with the entrepreneurship space
- [02:06] – Being different is better than being better
- [02:52] – The Self Awareness Test
- [06:53] – Youpreneur 90-Second Next Step Assessment
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The power of being an original
- Your personal brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room
- Identifying your strengths and delegating your weaknesses
- There’s nothing more relatable to your audience than YOU
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Youpreneur Next Step Assessment
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.