Why do so many small business owners struggle with sales? I've invited my good friend and fellow Brit Matthew Kimberley to share his thoughts on the subject of today's podcast.
Matthew is a masterful salesman, a renowned author of the self-help book How to Get a Grip and the head of the Book Yourself Solid coaches training program.
On this show Matthew shares his candid and often hilarious anecdotes on how to be more confident when making a sales pitch (and why it matters), two ways to build your sales muscle and whether sales people are born or are made.
There's a lot of deep and beneficial insights from Matthew and I on this episode of The Youpreneur FM Podcast so sit back, grab your favorite beverage and listen in!Have the confidence to lead and people will follow. #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why we must understand our audience.
- When do people need to be told what to do?
- Where do 90% of business problems stem from?
- Why repetition is so important to being great at sales.
- What is Kimberley's kid's kidney concept and how does it help sales?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Matthew Kimberley's website
- Matthew Kimberley on Twitter
- How to Get a Grip by Matthew Kimberley
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- Send me a tweet on Twitter too!
- Kevin Harrington on episode 76
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!