Have you ever wondered what it takes to design a website that quakes the internet into submission? Those secret ingredients that, when intertwined in just the right way, will sprout profound business growth and success?
Well, you can get your head out of the clouds because, in this podcast episode, we’re giving away all of the best website design and branding secrets for your ears only!
My personal graphic designer, Greg Merrilees from Studio 1 Design, joins me on this podcast episode to talk about top strategies for designing a custom, branded, high-performing website. We also get into why graphic design is more important today than ever before in the history of personal brand entrepreneurship.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Everything on your website must be designed cohesively and align with your brand and marketing funnel
- To build the brand of you, you’ve got to have complete control of your website – you can’t build your home on rented land
- There are 1.3 billion websites, which means your site has got to be more than an online brochure
- Nobody is going to buy from you if they don’t trust you, so building trust should be your number one goal
- Eliminate the need for cold calls by leading with value first
- Offer prospects lead magnets that give value in exchange for an email address
- Include a second offer on the thank you page, and educate prospects on the next step of your funnel
- Increase your authority by displaying social proof of your expertise on your website such as credentials, case studies, and video testimonials, etc.
- Invest in a professional copywriter to craft compelling content and achieve true clarity
- If you’re sending paid traffic to your website, don’t send it to your homepage, send it to a top-notch landing page!
- Put your social links in the footer of your website, not on your main landing pages
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Greg’s website
- Robert B. Cialdini’s book, Influence
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.