In this episode, I invite Craig Ballantyne onto the show to discuss all things Instagram and how he has utilized the platform to get more coaching clients. Tune in to find out how you can start using Instagram in a way that will give you the results you want to see.The content you’re putting out needs to have a clear call to action. What you’re offering needs to be easily seen and recognized by your audience. - Craig Ballantyne #youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Stick to posting schedules that work
- Giveaways are a great way to get people into your community
- Look into your insights to see when your audience is active on Instagram
- Always be clear on what your CTA is
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Follow Craig on Instagram
- Check out Craig’s website
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.