Today we’re talking about Periscope, Twitter’s game-changing app that live streams you out to the world.
I have seen firsthand how this app increases personal brand recognition like nothing else on the market right now. In fact I’m such a believer I’ve devoted an entire show to helping you utilize Periscope for building your audience and your business.
I used Periscope to pre-launch the Youpreneur Academy with AMAZING results (that'll be coming up in a future solo show!)
In this episode I highlight some of the biggest benefits and useful tips so you get the most bang for your Periscope buck. We’ll talk about how best to engage your viewers, why you must be consistent with your Periscope schedule, why you should watch your replays and a whole lot more!Can you make money on Periscope? Oh, Absolutely!!! #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How to create the most powerful headline for your scope.
- Why and how to take your viewers into your scope with you.
- Why should you ask for what you want from your audience?
- What’s the best way to set up your scope schedule?
- Can you make money using Periscope?
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Periscope App – Download it now, on iOS and Android!
- Episode 117 – Getting Started and Dominating on Periscope, with Alex Pettitt
- Virtual Freedom – My book on building a virtual team to build your business.
- Youpreneur Academy
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.