In this episode, I talk all about the importance of focus and how now, more than ever, focus is playing a bigger, key component when it comes to success in business. Tune in to find out my top tips on staying focused as an entrepreneur!
- [03:54] – You have everything you need to stay focused
- [05:17] – Make it easy for yourself
- [05:55] – How you can stay accountable
- [07:55] – Benefits of habit stacking
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Your environment has more of an impact than you may think
- Surround yourself with the strategies and equipment needed to get things done
- Make your goals public to stay accountable to them
- Block out websites and notifications that waste your time
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.