We're all aiming to attract the ideal customer, but how do we start to figure out who that ideal customer actually is?
In this episode, photographer, podcast host and author Jeffrey Shaw joins the show to talk about determining your ideal customer, what lingo means and how to discover your customer's ideal language.
Tune in as Jeffrey talks about the goal of lingo, understanding and empathizing with your customer and shares the 5-Step Secret Language Strategy to go from being overlooked to being overbooked in less than one year.
This episode is chock-full of insights on how to truly understand what your customer wants, how to speak their language and so much more, on this episode of YoupreneurFM.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What Jeffrey wants to see for marketing strategies in the future.
- How lingo as a marketing strategy can make your competition almost irrelevant.
- Chris and Jeffrey talk about the power of familiarity when it comes to retaining customers.
- Jeffrey talks about pricing psychology and customer perception.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Jeffrey Shaw's website
- Jeffrey Shaw on Twitter
- Eddie Yoon
- Youpreneur Summit
- Rise of Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!