When it comes to making a mark in your niche, it takes more than just owning a keyword or a topic. On today's show, Roberto Blake goes into owning an answer in your niche, his favorite YouTube marketing strategies, and creativity.
In this episode, Roberto takes us through his entrepreneurial journey and shares that while he has always had a creative entrepreneurial streak since childhood, that never stop him from being all about the hustle.
Tune in as Roberto and I talk about standing out and getting found on YouTube, how to stay consistent when it comes to creating video content, why you should stop waiting for permission and Roberto's best tips on optimizing your videos.
This was a value-packed episode as Roberto and I touched on so many different topics that I know you will all enjoy. So get your pen and notepad ready, you're going to need it!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Roberto shares his personal philosophy when it comes to creativity.
- What people tend to underestimate when it comes to YouTube marketing.
- What a lot of entrepreneurs are not doing and missing out on!
- Roberto shares his tips and hacks to coming up with content ideas.
- What will win the day when it comes to YouTube marketing.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Roberto Blake's website
- Roberto Blake on Twitter
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Brian Fanzo
- Roberto Blake's YouTube video on SEO Descriptions Explained
- Roberto Blake's YouTube video on How to Get More Views on YouTube
- Youpreneur Summit 2017
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.