QUICK REMINDER: Doors to our Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind are open! If you’re interested in being coached by myself, other experts and masterminding throughout the year with incredible entrepreneurs, like you, who are on the same journey, just click here for more information and to secure your place!
In this episode, Chris invites the Godfather of Content Marketing, Joe Pulizzi back onto the show to discuss the updated version of Content Inc., and his new business venture. Tune in to find out what Joe has been up to since selling Content Marketing Institute!
- [14:09] – Updated and expanded version of Content Inc.
- [23:09] – Why Joe became diligent about writing his goals down in past tense
- [27:38] – Joe’s new business venture, The Tilt
- [35:40] – What Joe loves about working directly with content entrepreneurs
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The new and updated version of Content Inc.
- Writing goals in the past tense and how it has helped Joe
- Why Joe decided to create The Tilt
- What legacy and impact truly means
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Sign up for The Tilt Newsletter
- Grab a Copy of the Updated Version of Content Inc.
- Join the 2021 Youpreneur Incubator Coaching & Mastermind
- Join the Profitable Personal Brand Entrepreneurs Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.