In this episode, Chris is joined by Healthpreneur founder, Yuri Elkaim, to discuss the art of acquiring new clients. They deep dive into how to find your ideal customers, how to engage with them, perfecting Facebook ads, evergreen webinars and so much more!
- [03:43] – How Yuri started Healthpreneur
- [06:22] – The fastest and safest way to acquiring new clients
- [11:55] – Where people go wrong when trying to attract new clients
- [17:19] – Focus on how you can deliver for your audience
- [20:36] – Yuri’s approach to running Facebook ads
- [28:54] – How Yuri and his team have perfected their webinar to call funnel process
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why going all-in on your clients and their experience will result in your business having no competitors
- Understanding that advertising is a skill like anything else
- Being consistent with Facebook ads and figuring out what works
- Yuri’s tips on how to have the perfect evergreen webinar to acquire new clients
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.