YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work! Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris talks all about the 5 start of year anchors, what they mean and why it’s important that you plan them at the beginning of the year to set yourself up for success. Tune into the full episode to find out what they are and to gain some inspiration for creating your own anchors!
- [02:47] – Your Life Ammo: Sleep, diet and exercise
- [06:47] – Mental Bandwidth: Meditation, focus and clarity
- [08:23] – P2P Growth: Building real long lasting relationships
- [09:39] – Emotional Energy: Understanding your emotions
- [11:39] – Check In: How are you truly feeling?
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Why your sleep, diet and exercise is more important than you may think
- Practising meditation and breathing exercises for more focus and clarity
- Focus on building real, long lasting relationships
- Doing a deep review on your emotions and how you’re feeling is vital at this time of year and will determine how you feel for the rest of the year!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.