By the end of 2019 online video will command over 80% of all internet traffic. Putting myself in front of the camera (vlogger style) is something that I’ve avoided for many years, but it’s hard to just ignore hearing statistics like that that.
However, a light has switched on, and I’ve finally decided to embrace vlogging and start to capitalize on it to help take my P2P (person to person) philosophy to the next level.
But before we get into the good stuff, let me drop a few shocking statistics that really made me think seriously about starting this vlogging journey:
- 62% of all Google searches now include video results
- 65% of humans are more visual learners than anything else
- 82% of mobile video viewers are more likely to share video content on their phones
- Viewers subconsciously retain 95% of the message within our videos
It’s clear as day that video content is not only shaping the way we interact with each other, but it’s molding the way we do business online.
If I’ve peaked your interest, have a listen to episode 314 of the podcast where I reveal the top five reasons that convinced me to finally start taking video seriously.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- You can capitalize on video to get your message out there and build your business
- Vlogging gives you the opportunity to connect with your audience in a way you’ve never connected with them before
- Repurposing content into different mediums allows you to engage with new audiences and expand your reach online
- Producing more visual content (i.e. video) lets you connect with visual learners
- Vlogging is one of the best mediums to tell your story and share more about your personal life with your tribe
- If you want to hold yourself accountable to your own promises, vlogging is your answer
- Video is the future of marketing your business online – by the end of 2019, 80% of all internet traffic will be video!
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Subscribe to my Vlog Channel
- Amy Woods, Content 10x
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!