YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us in-person for our brand new live event, the 1-Day Business Breakthrough! It's time to get focused again. It's time to be in the same room again, and most importantly, it's time to work ON our businesses together alongside other like-minded entrepreneurs!
Joining us as our guest speakers, Kymberlee Medina of Book Yourself Solid and Matthew Kimberley, one of the most sought after sales and marketing keynote speakers will be sharing nothing but pure wisdom and value to help you achieve greatness in your business! You'll leave the event having fallen BACK in love with your business and have a clear plan for the next quarter and beyond. Secure your place here, we're keeping this one intimate!
In this episode, Chris deep dives into smart marketing strategies for expert business owners! He explains his Market Like a Magnet concept, what it means and why all entrepreneurs should be marketing in this particular way.
- [04:25] – Being your true, authentic self
- [06:03] – Converting followers into clients
- [07:45] – Consistency is key
- [10:12] – Focusing on the long game
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Attract the best and repel the rest
- You only want ideal customers in your ecosystem
- Commit to showing up for your audience
- Why you should be playing the long game in business
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join Us Live for the 1-Day Business Breakthrough Event
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.