In this episode, Chris shares his top three tips for serving up community content that works! Tune in to find out how you can make your content evergreen, provide value to your community and why consistency is key.
- [01:27] – Becoming somebody’s favorite
- [03:36] – Provide different formats for your content
- [04:55] – The importance of consistency
- [05:36] – Using your weekly email newsletter as a content round-up
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The ability to solve people’s problems as an entrepreneur
- Pay attention to the questions your audience are asking
- Why you should be creating content in different formats
- Always include links to your new content in a weekly email
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.