Planning your book launch is no walk in the park. There is a lot of planning and preparation that needs to go into it to ensure it’s a success. The good thing is that it’s never too early to start marketing your book, in fact, you can do it while you’re still actually writing!
In this episode, I share a few ways you can spread the word about your new upcoming book before it’s even published. Tune in to find out how you can get a headstart on your book marketing.
People love to see behind the scenes and extras. Show them where you’re writing, general updates about how you’re feeling about the book and be completely honest too - people will appreciate and resonate with you more! #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Have a dedicated VIP waitlist page on your website where you can collect emails of people who are interested in purchasing your book when it’s published
- This email list will be crucial for when you launch
- Share BTS of the overall book writing process on social media to increase excitement around your book
- Build relationships with journalists and other leaders within your niche
- Ask your peers within your industry to share endorsements of your book
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get your first 4 Splasheo videos FREE
- Watch the full book series on YouTube
- How to Decide Your Book Topic
- Tips for Writing a Bestselling Expert Book
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download the Bestselling Secrets FREE Guide
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.