Prove that you have something, show that it's being used and that your audience can see themselves using your product. - Khierstyn Ross #youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Khierstyn talks about the most common mistakes people make when crowdfunding.
- How to get on the “new and noteworthy” front page to promote your campaign.
- How the popularity works when it comes to crowdfunding.
- What Khierstyn means by having a “low goal” for your campaign.
- What you need to focus on in order to make your crowdfunding campaign a success.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Crowdfunding Uncut
- Khierstyn Ross on Twitter
- Tim Ferriss on Twitter
- Four Hour Work Week
- Thin Ice Indiegogo Campaign
- John Lee Dumas
- The Freedom Journal
- Tropical Think Tank
- Build the Business of You
- YOUPRENEUR ACADEMY
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.