With the new year fast approaching, it’s time to think about how you can pivot your personal brand business in 2019 and beyond. In this ever-changing digital age, you’ve got to do more than just roll with the punches. You’ve got to learn how to adapt and alter your business so that it’s free to develop and grow.
One of the best ways to pivot your personal brand business is by putting more of YOU into it. I want to help you achieve this goal, which is why I went back into the archives to resurface this inspiring episode with author and speaker, Mark Schaefer. We talk all about how Mark has managed to reinvent himself every five years and how he revamps his own personal brand within a very crowded industry.
Whether your personal brand needs an extra push in the right direction or you’re just starting from scratch, I guarantee that this episode of Youpreneur FM will help set you on the right path to achieve the vision you have for your personal brand business.
This is one of my all-time favorite conversations, and it was an absolute pleasure having Mark on the show. So, if you want to learn how you can truly scale your business, I highly recommend you have a listen to this episode!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Intellectual curiosity can go a long way toward revamping your brand
- Want to do something different? Don’t be afraid to reinvent yourself
- The four P’s of marketing (i.e., product, price, place, and promotion) are still relevant in the digital age, which is why entrepreneurs must have a holistic view on marketing
- Nobody is going to help you up the corporate ladder – you have to be accountable
- If you don’t know how to pivot your business, start by making micro-movements
- Standing out in a crowded market is about being original
- To be truly original, you’ve got to bring your own story into the narrative
- It’s not just about the money, it’s about finding purpose and following something you believe in
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Mark Schaefer’s website
- Mark Schaefer’s Twitter
- Mark’s book, Known
- Subscribe to my Vlog
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast, to make sure you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.