My home office is one of my favorite places to be – it's colorful, comfortable and decked out with my favorite Union Jack knick-knacks that always put me in a good mood. But here's the thing, as much as I love working in my home office there are times when I know I need to shake things up a little bit.
In this episode, I talk about the importance of stepping out of your comfort zone sometimes. Whether it's an actual space or certain routines that you stick to, sticking to the same pattern for too long can result in stagnation which is something every entrepreneur should try to avoid.
This doesn't mean a full office re-model or anything drastic, but it's important to keep in mind that a small change in your set-up can inspire big progress and breakthroughs!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why an entrepreneur who is too comfortable isn't going to be changing the world anytime soon.
- Why you should examine your habits purposefully to see if they are serving you in the right way.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Rise of Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!