Did you know that everyone has a secret alter ego buried deep down inside of themselves? Your alter ego may not wear a cape like Superman, but they do have the power to help you achieve the seemingly impossible.
On this episode of Youpreneur FM, I speak to Todd Herman, who has helped thousands of people achieve their most ambitious goals. He helps them to discover their alter ego and teaches them how to be more resilient, more creative and more courageous.
If you want to find out the secret of tapping into your potential, this is the episode for you! We dive into what it takes to truly transform your life by utilising the power of our own secret identities. It’s a mind-boggling conversation, so be prepared to be inspired!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- No matter what age you are, your creative imagination is your greatest superpower
- Imposter Syndrome is the massive dismissal of your achievements and an insidious way of demeaning yourself
- The number one thing people are buying from you is confidence and certainty
- Don’t be afraid to do what it takes to step into your distinguished self
- Everyone has an alter ego, but not everyone knows how to unlock this other version of themselves
- Your alter ego isn’t about being fake, it’s about using your imagination to discover the hero inside and overcome negative feelings of self-doubt and insecurity
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- The Alter Ego Effect
- Todd’s website
- Connect with Todd on Facebook
- Connect with Todd on Twitter
- Subscribe to Todd’s YouTube channel
- Follow Todd on Instagram
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!