In this episode, Chris delves into the topic of overthinking as entrepreneurs and shares his top five ways for thinking more positively on a day-to-day basis and how to set up your day for success.
- [01:44] – Does it really matter?
- [02:36] – Setting your day up for success
- [03:49] – Minimize your daily input
- [04:38] – Become a person of action
- [06:20] – Accept that you can’t control everything
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Adding short breaks into your day after you complete a specific task
- A stressed morning leads to a stressed day
- Becoming a person who takes action every single day
- Realizing that there are only certain things in your control
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.