One of the best expert positioning strategies is to publish your own business book. As an entrepreneur, you want to get your name out there and position yourself as an expert within your industry. Writing the book is the just the beginning and many bestselling authors (including myself) will tell you that the real hard work begins after you’ve typed the final word on the page.
Whether you’re thinking about writing a business book or you’ve already published one and you want to get more eyes on your creation, the 10 tips I share on this episode of Youpreneur FM will help you sell more copies of your book than you could’ve imagined.
So, if you’re ready to position yourself as an expert and boost your book sales, grab a notebook and jot these tips down to help ensure your business book makes a real impact and continues to build your tribe for years to come.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Determine who your ideal readers are before setting a full strategy in place
- Make it easy for people to spread the word about your business book by preparing a media kit
- If you’ve published a book, you need to create an online home for it to help drive sales
- Hold a virtual book tour by making appearances on book review websites and getting on as many relevant podcasts as possible
- Package goodies in a special book launch bundle to help boost sales
- Don’t forget to utilize your email subscriber list and update them on your business book launch
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Virtual Freedom
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.