You’ve launched your book and now it’s time to make sure you continue to sell copies of it going into the future! All authors want their book to stay relevant, months and even years after it’s initially published.
In this episode, I share 7 ways to ensure you can sell more copies of your book long after you launch. Tune to find out how you can reach new potential readers through organic social media reach and also paid advertising, as well as connecting with your audience on a personal level.
Having a page 100% focused on your book will give you a chance to showcase it to your website visitors. Include the book cover, endorsements from people within your industry, plus the key takeaways for new readers to expect. #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Have a dedicated page on your website that’s all about your book
- Team up with people on social media by sending them free copies of your book to spread the word to their audience
- Invest in paid advertising to promote relevant book content on your website and then retarget those people into purchasing the book
- Shoot a book video trailer to explain what the book is about on a more personal level and allow potential readers to connect with you
- Prepare a set of social media images and related copy that you can use to continue promoting your book
- Create a video series that explains your book and your reason behind writing it
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get your first 4 Splasheo videos FREE
- Watch the full book series on YouTube
- How to Decide Your Book Topic
- Tips for Writing a Bestselling Expert Book
- Sell Your Book While You’re Still Writing It
- Making Your Book a Bestseller
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Download the Bestselling Secrets FREE Guide
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Get tickets to this year’s Youpreneur Summit
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.