Discipline, focus and productivity are three invaluable skills that entrepreneurs are constantly aiming to improve. Many business owners can agree that getting down just one skill is challenge enough, so what if you were given the opportunity to master all three to help push your business forward in 100 days, would you take it?
If you've ever struggled with discipline, focus and productivity, this is the episode for you as Entrepreneur on Fire founder, John Lee Dumas joins the show once again and goes in-depth on these three different skills and his latest passion project, The Mastery Journal.
We talk about his Freedom Journal and the difference between the two, why it's important to identify the 20% that moves the needle in your business and how John is handling his own mastery and what he's doing to shape his bigger goals.
It's always a great time with John on the show, and he delivered so much value on today's episode. So listen in, take some notes and get ready to take action!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Why there's a difference between hitting your goals and building a business based on achieving your goals.
- What are the three greatest strengths that John has mastered and what he'd like to share with everyone.
- John shares an inside look at his daily routine from a productivity perspective.
- What John means by his “content waterfall” when it comes to content creation.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- John Lee Dumas' Website
- John Lee Dumas on Twitter
- Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast
- The Freedom Journal
- The Mastery Journal
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy
- Pencils of Promise
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.