One thing every single personal brand entrepreneur has in common is that they don’t have anything in common. What works for myself, might not work as well for you, or the next person.
In this episode, I discuss the importance of identifying what your strengths are so that you can lean into them more and use them to your advantage. Tune in to find out the ways you can make your personal brand stand out.
- [00:30] – Celebrating 400 episodes of Youpreneur FM!
- [04:00] – The one thing every personal brand entrepreneur have in common
- [04:54] – The importance of leaning into your strengths more
- [05:20] – Why you should stop being consumed by other people
- [06:09] – Where you should be focusing your energy on
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.