As entrepreneurs, something that we all need to be inherently good at (to some degree) is communicating with our customers and potential prospects. Entrepreneurs are innovative leaders bursting with ideas, creativity and passion. Yet, the one thing I continue to see entrepreneurs struggle with is selling.
So, what’s the problem? What has all of these entrepreneurs biting their lips, reluctant to sell their products or services? Well, the most common reason is because they’re afraid of rejection within their own entrepreneurial ecosystem. However, what a lot of entrepreneurs don’t realize is that you don’t always have to directly ask for the sale. If you’re willing to put the hard work into it, you can close a sale without ever having to ask the customer to part with their cash.
To help you understand this concept further, I’ve invited Phil Jones onto the show, who is an expert in this area. Listen in to discover how tiny tweaks and changes in the way you say certain things can lead to massive differences when it comes to your sales projection.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Knowledge doesn’t always lead to power, sometimes it leads to you making the decision to not do it
- If you’re not convinced what you’re selling is worth the price, you won’t convince anyone else either
- Every entrepreneur is in the business of influencing change through other people’s minds
- The ability to repurpose after you’ve shot and missed is often where the value is
- You will not get paid more money than you ask for
- Actively choose the people you want to be around and learn from them
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Exactly What to Say
- Phil M Jones’ Website
- Phil’s Instagram
- Phil’s Facebook Page
- Follow Phil on Twitter
- Subscribe to Phil’s YouTube Channel
- Connect with Phil on LinkedIn
- Get early tickets to the Youpreneur Summit 2019
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!