There’s nothing quite like the thrill and excitement of attending a live event or conference. As an entrepreneur, you can benefit massively from attending a live event, especially if you want to network and build relationships with like-minded people who just “get it”.
After hosting the first ever, wonderfully successful, Youpreneur Summit conference in November in London last year, I’ve decided to do it all over again this year! We had 375 people flood into the Queen Elizabeth Convention Centre in London last November, and 37 countries were represented by entrepreneurs from all over the world. It was an incredible experience and tickets flew off the shelf!
So, I hope to see you all again and maybe a few new faces at the Youpreneur Summit this November. You can grab your tickets now by clicking here – move quickly for early-bird ticket prices!
On this podcast episode, I talk about live events and how you can get the most out of them. I truly believe that for all business builders it’s so important to attend live events on a regular basis.
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- You MUST turn up with the right mindset to get the most out of the event
- Your attitude can either make or break the event for you – a positive outlook will give you a positive experience
- Always try and find out the event schedule in advance so you can plan your time as efficiently as possible
- Make a “hot list” of the important people you want to meet
- Following the event hashtag prior to the event taking place will help you to meet the right people
- Don’t throw business cards at someone you’ve just met – you don’t want to be that person at a live business conference!
- Collect your notes from the event and organize them in a way that’s easy to follow
- Interact with people you meet with a friendly follow-up via the social media channel in which they are most active
- You can build your business FASTER if you surround yourself with people who truly understand what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From this Episode:
- Get your ticket for Youpreneur Summit 2018
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.