YOUR PERSONAL INVITE: Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator where you’ll learn everything you need to know about building a 6-figure business! It is the only coaching platform that includes a tried and tested roadmap, with step by step strategies that truly work. Coupled together with live monthly and quarterly coaching calls, access to our private members only Facebook group for extra accountability, you’ll have everything you need to achieve your goals and reach 6-figures! Find out more here, or send Chris a DM on Instagram with the word “PODCAST”.
In this episode, Chris shares his top tips for designing the perfect opt-in offer! He also deep dives into why your email list is where the real success and business growth stems from and why it’s so important for online entrepreneurs to focus on growing their email list.
- [01:54] – Why do we need opt-in offers in the first place?
- [04:31] – How Chris first got started with his opt-in offers and how it’s changed
- [07:31] – Focus on creating and offering a quick win for your audience
- [08:05] – Chris top 5 tips on creating a killer opt-in!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- The importance of growing your email list as an online entrepreneur
- Create an offer you feel could sell for at least $100 and offer it for free
- Your opt-in needs to be easy to consume and provide a quick win
- Be thought-provoking and include a CTA
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Join us on the inside of the Youpreneur Incubator
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Episode 335: How to Build a Really Simple Email Marketing Funnel
- The Youpreneur Launchpad Series
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Profitable Personal Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.