We all wish there was more time in the day, but how can we truly buy back our time without jeopardizing specific areas in our business and life?
In this episode, Chris invites Dan Martell onto the show to talk all about his new book, Buy Back Your Time: Get Unstuck, Reclaim Your Freedom and Build Your Empire. Dan discusses the pain line that most entrepreneurs will face and how to manage it, as well as the Five “Time Assassins” and what they mean for business owners, plus so much more!
- [04:40] – The WHY behind Dan’s new book
- [06:57] – The pain line that most entrepreneurs will face
- [15:07] – The Five “Time Assassins”
- [25:00] – The power of the executive assistant
- [32:19] – The people who manage Dan’s life and why they’re so important
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- What the pain line is and why every business owner will come face to face with it at some point in their journey
- The wake up call and the turning point for Dan
- Dan breaks down the Five “Time Assassins” and what they mean
- Why every entrepreneur needs to have an executive assistant if they want to get their time back
- The two people who manage Dan’s life and the reason why he can’t live without them
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Celebrating the 5th Anniversary of Rise of the Youpreneur
- Take the Next Step Business Assessment
- Pick Up a Copy of Buy Back Your Time
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our podcast, live events and coaches our clients inside the Youpreneur Incubator. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.