One of my favorite parts of podcasting is catching up with previous guests and seeing how they've grown their businesses and themselves since then.
In this episode, entrepreneur and founder of Real Men, Real Style Antonio Centeno makes his comeback on the show to share how his brand has blown up and developed into more than just men's style and why he's all about the man.
We also break down how Antonio has been able to build, market and monetize his business, along with why he is focusing on YouTube and his own personal philosophy when gaining viewership.
It was fantastic to have Antonio back on the show, I know this is going to be one of those episodes you’ll want to listen to again and again – tune in and enjoy!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Antonio shares how he leveraged his background in the military to help him with dressing up.
- How affiliate marketing seems to have changed over the years.
- Why you need to constantly be investing in yourself.
- How Antonio allows himself to be everywhere through repurposing content.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Antonio Centeno's website
- Antonio Centeno on Twitter
- YoupreneurFM Episode 43
- Real Men Real Style YouTube Channel
- Aaron Marino
- Virtual Staff Finder
- Tim Schmoyer
- Menfluential Media
- Ramit Sethi
- Youpreneur Summit 2017
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!