In this episode, I share my six tips on becoming an amazing podcast guest and how to make a great first impression on someone's show. I talk about why you need to be a fan of the show before you pitch them, how to use your time wisely during the interview when given a chance to promote your business and so much more.
A little bit of preparation can go a long way to making you feel ready and confident before stepping in front of the microphone for your interview. If you have any other tips or suggestions on how to be a great podcast guest, let me know on Twitter!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- How podcasts can factor into your business efforts and even create more profit.
- How to personalize your email pitch to podcast hosts.
- What are the two ‘B's when it comes to email pitching podcast hosts.
- Why following up after the podcast interiew is so important.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Rise of the Youpreneur
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Join the Youpreneur Community and Build Your Business FAST!
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.