In this episode, Chris shares his six top tips on how to be a great podcast guest! He discusses how to make the right first impression, why you should always be a fan first and foremost and how to properly promote your business during the interview when you’re given the chance to.
- [02:09] – Being a fan first and foremost
- [03:11] – Doing your research
- [03:46] – Personalizing your pitch
- [05:06] – Always make it about the host
- [05:37] – Having one clear CTA for listeners to take action on
- [06:21] – The follow-up
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- Personalizing your pitch so that it’s not generic and stands out
- The two ‘B’s you should incorporate in your pitch
- Never underestimate the power of the follow up
- Avoid confusing listeners with too many CTAs
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- Get Access to the Expertise Monetization Bundle
- Pick Up a Copy of Chris’ Book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube Channel
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.