On today's show I'll walk you through my 11 tips to help you assess what was accomplished in 2015, what wasn't and what will be achieved in the upcoming year.
I'll talk about why you need to set goals, to invest in your personal well-being and join a mastermind. Listen in for those specific strategies and much more on this edition of Youpreneur FM!Being different is better than being better. #Youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- What are the 2 types of goals you should be setting?
- What is the definition of a personal brand?
- Why it's important to pick up the phone and call your latest customer.
- Do you hire someone for the role or for the task?
- The necessity of pivoting in your business: how I've done it successfully.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I'm grateful for that. If you enjoyed today's show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they're extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!