There are lots of tools available that will help you to plan out all of the goals you want to achieve, but not many people actually talk about how and what you should be doing in order to take action towards achieving those goals.
In this episode, I talk about setting goals and exactly what you can do to make sure you achieve them. Tune in to find out how you can track your progress and ensure that you stay accountable.
You can spend a lot of time researching resources and tools that will help you to plan out your goals, but you won’t actually be accomplishing any of those goals UNTIL you get to work on them. #youpreneur Click To Tweet
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- You can spend a lot of time researching lots of resources that will help you to plan your goals, but you won’t actually be achieving any of your goals
- Achieving all your goals requires a different skill set and level of commitment
- Reviewing your goals either monthly or quarterly is a great way to stay accountable
- Accomplishing big goals is a myth!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- How to Become Truly Iconic with Scott McKain
- Chris’ Biggest Business Decision of 2020
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.