Success doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time, hard work and dedication. Simply saying that you’re going to show up and be there for your community isn’t enough. You have to put in the work to make it happen.
In this episode, I invite Mark Schaefer back onto the show to discuss how his personal brand ultimately saved his business during the current pandemic and how being consistent over the years enabled him to get to where he is now.
- [05:05] – How Mark’s personal brand saved him during the pandemic
- [10:38] – Why your personal brand is the only sustainable advantage you have
- [13:50] – The most important thing is consistency
- [16:37] – Be clear on what you want to be known for
Essential Learning Points From This Episode
- How showing up and being consistent will pay off
- Your personal brand IS the brand
- Reputation is everything for personal brand entrepreneurs
- People will remember your actions and how you showed up for them
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode
- The Power of Personal Brand Pivoting, Episode 247
- How to Pivot to a Personal Brand Business, Episode 322
- Pick up Mark’s Book, Known
- Pick up Chris’ first bestselling book, Virtual Freedom
- Pick up Chris’ second bestselling book, Rise of the Youpreneur
- Join the Youpreneur Academy today
- Join the Youpreneur Hub Facebook Group
- Subscribe to Chris’ YouTube channel
- Join the Youpreneur Incubator waitlist
- Browse the Youpreneur FM Podcast Archive
- Download your FREE copy of the Personal Branding Roadmap
- Check out our FREE video course on YouTube!
Thank you for tuning in!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose ours, and we’re grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see on the player at the top of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app, using the link below the player at the top of this page.
Chris founded Youpreneur® in 2015. He is a serial entrepreneur, keynote speaker and author of the bestselling books “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”. He hosts our weekly podcast, Youpreneur.FM, as well as our annual conference, the Youpreneur Summit. Chris is based in Cambridge, UK.