Once the day-to-day rhythm of a profitable business has become established, many entrepreneurs start looking for more. They look to leave a legacy that can create a lasting impression and value for their community.
Dr. Anissa Holmes of Delivering Wow joins today's show as she discusses taking action to build that legacy and how it has lead her to earning six figures online as she has built her personal brand around her dentistry practice within the last year .
Anissa and I also dive into how she started off with teaching her followers how to use Facebook Ads to her plans for structuring her inner-circle as a high-end coaching group.
I had such a great time chatting with Anissa, as she is the perfect example of an entrepreneur taking action and I can't wait to share her impressive experience and knowledge with you on this episode of The Youpreneur FM Podcast!
Essential Learning Points From This Episode:
- Chris talks about the difference between an entrepreneur and a procrastinator.
- What Anissa's secret is in getting things done.
- How using a value ladder can help you take your audience on a journey.
- Why Anissa developed her membership site and how she plans on providing her members with more value in the future.
- Much, much more!
Important Links & Mentions From This Episode:
- Anissa Holmes' website
- Anissa Holmes on Twitter
- Delivering Wow
- John Lee Dumas
- Stu McLaren
- Mike Morrison
- YoupreneurFM Episode with Mike Morrison
- Youpreneur Summit 2017
- Personal Branding Roadmap
- Sign-up for the FREE Youpreneur Launchpad Training Course
- Youpreneur Personal Brand Business Building Community
Thank You for Tuning In!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!